Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve

So during my lifetime anyway, I've had many friends.

Friends from school, work, neighborhoods, etc. Most have been wonderful people but not enduring friendships. I have a couple friends in my life that are still there, that are always in my heart.

Today, one of them, Steve, celebrates his birthday far away from us. He's 800 miles away in California. I'm hoping that he is out with friends and family and NOT at his desk as he's been known to be in the past.

To you, Steve, one of my dearest and truest friends, I wish you a very happy birthday.

P.S. Alex said, "Its UNCLE STEVE'S birthday! Andrew quick! We've got to make him a card!" The chicklets also know what an awesome guy you are.

Thank you for always being there for me. (And thank you to technology for creating such an easy way for us to keep in touch.)

No comments: