Saturday, October 04, 2008

It is a rainy Saturday

So, I'm trying to find something free or close to it for the chicklets to do today. Mark is in Cali with his family -- his grandfather's memorial/party celebrating him is today. He flew in last night and returns tomorrow night.

Originally, I had planned to take the chicklets up into the Nebo Loop and do the Grotto Trail (45 minute hike). I figured they'd be so tired, I'd get a break when we got home. Nobody, not even walker extraordinaire (me), hikes in rain.

So I've found the following choices:

1. Space Chimps at the dollar movies
1a. KungFu Panda at the dollar movies (Sean, Ryan, and Andrew have already seen it)

2. BYU has an earth science (aka dinosaur) museum, I can't get the page to load -- scratch that they're free but not open on Saturday. All the other museums, aquarium, children's discovery places, etc are at least $6 each 3 and older. So it be at least $30 to go anywhere.

3. Indoor skating, bounce crazy, and dimecade $20. A little scary to bring 4 little boys to alone as to many sections and things to do and keep track of them all.

4. Stay home pull out rainy day fun -- playdoh, art kits, movies, etc. Drawback, doesn't create a special thing to do while Daddy is gone off to exotic Cali.

Have feeling we'll be staying home, the screaming has begun.

No comments: