Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Payson Recreation Dept

The Payson rec dept is on my short list right now. Way back in JULY, I signed Alex up for football, I also signed Andrew and Alex up for soccer on that occasion.

Today, an hour before we have to leave, I'm told by the coach that Alex doesn't have a shirt because none was purchased! What! I took care of that way back in July when I asked if one was included with the registration.

I was told indeed it was. No need to worry. The soccer jerseys weren't but that was not the case with football. Now I have to have $7 exactly in cash (in case morons at the field with the shirts don't have change) to buy a shirt today.

When I tried to explain my frustration to rec dept secretary, I got a load of crap about their literature (none of which was in their office when he was signed up), it not being her fault (to which I explained it was the fault of poor training and I was holding the rec dept accountable), and how she couldn't give me a free shirt (no one asked for anything for free). I was trying to explain why giving WRONG info especially in circumstances like mine is unbelievably stressful.

That chick had the nerve to again say it wasn't her problem. All I really wanted was a freaking apology for their mistakes. Instead of her absolute disregard for my feelings.

No comments: