Thursday, October 02, 2008

Signing Time

So now that I've calmed down about it not being on public tv anymore. I can say that all is not lost. As a creative mother (creative in the sense of finding another way to do something and not in the sense of making fabulous scrapbook, home decor, or like items), I discovered many clips on YouTube of Rachel signing and singing.

Ryan cheerful, signed and sang this morning (instead of eating his waffle) as we watched one clip many times over and over and over again. He only got to watch it again, if he signed again. I'm not a dummy, this ain't my first time round this language block -- ok it is but I liked my pun too much to be backspacing.

And they even have a baby signing time clip up there -- we haven't watched it yet, but that's RyGuy's favorite song. "Baby" is his favorite sign.

I'll have to get on their website, http://www.signingtime.com/, and check for SLC events. We went to the "Hopkins Birthday Party" in May or so of 2007. But I think now, Ryan would really really enjoy seeing their shows as much as Alex and Andrew did.

All you friends of mine with babies or going to have them -- you totally need to get the Baby Signing Time package. It would be a gift not only to your little one, but make your life cake too.

No comments: