Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alex's first day of school survey

First I'll put his answer. Then in parentheses, I'll put my answer.

1. My favorite place: Disneyland (Disneyland)

2. After school, I like to: play (drink a glass of ice water)

3. My pet peeve: very hot water (busybodies)

4. When I feel sad, it helps to: watch a movie (vent)

5. If I could change my name, I'd call myself: Devlin (Kate)

6. My favorite time of year: December (December)

7. I wish I were as tall as: me (huh? this definitely for kids)

8. I'm good at: reading (reading works)

9. If I could rule the world, I'd: have ice cream (if only I wanted something on such a small scale, world peace baby!)

10. I could make school a better place by: helping (pulling and sweeping up the weeds on the backhill stretch)

11. If I had $100, I'd: buy toys for friends and I (add it to the Xmas cash)

12. The best thing that happened to me last year was: moving (yes, the kid like Payson! my answer, moving)

13. My favorite possession is: toys (wedding ring, albums, Uncle Dave's paintings)

14. If I lived in another country, I'd like it to be: Canada (England or Ireland or Italy)

15. On my birthday, I'd like to: he left this blank (get a massage)

No comments: