Thursday, August 07, 2008

Swim party




The neighborhood LDS ward invited us to their pool party at the new Payson pool. I made sure I asked, "Is it ok? We're not going to change faiths. We don't want to offend anyone when we show up to your stuff but have no intention of joining..." This got many laughs. Those chicks are so friendly, I felt at ease with them but I'm still not going Mormon. I think Mormons are fabulous people -- kind and giving, good neighbors, fun to be around, etc. Just don't want to join 'um.


At some point during the evening, a kid swallowed some water, gagged and yes threw up. Everybody out of the pool, its time to treat the water for Crypto. After last year's mass outbreak, Utah pools don't take any chances. How did the twix keep busy?
Yes, they played belly bump.

No comments: