Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Big Thank You

to the creators of Phineas and Ferb. You guys ROCK!

The things I love about the show are too many to list (but I'll name some 'um!):

1. In the museum Jeremy tells Candace that the fossil of their initials in a heart is his favorite. (How well do you know teenage girls? I actually sighed that was so sweet.)

2. Every antic of Candace's rolls right off Phineas and Ferb.

3. Mjr. Monogram snapping a shot of Perry dressed in the hula gear for the circus.
3a. Perry stopping in on the circus and doing his bit to not disappoint P&F.

4. Isabella and the fireside girls are too cute for words.

And most of all the fact that Phineas and Ferb are such sweet kindhearted boys. I just can't help but love them. I see bits of my four guys in the amazing duo.

So thank you, Jeff "Swampy" Marsh and Dan Povenmire. YOU ARE AWESOME!

1 comment:

swampym said...

you are soooooo very, very, VERY welcome. If your family is ever in town, let us know and we can try to arrange a little tour.

Be well,

Swampy