Saturday, August 09, 2008

Place your bets

The cheese grater has gone missing. I can't really cook without -- I grate a lot of stuff, it's like being without a watch on your wrist (before cell phones replaced watches).

The suspects:

Alex, age 8 and almost 3/4: Emptied the dishwasher and put every item away in a location somewhere in the same vicinity as its actual home (the kitchen).

Andrew, age 4 and almost 3/4: Most likely innocent, he's not a fan of sharp stuff.

RyGuy, age 2 turning 3 next month: Possibly guilty. Every time I open the dishwasher, Ryan is there to 'help' me put items away. Has not (that I've seen) opened the dishwasher without my supervision.

Seany boy aka the Naughty Seany, age 2 turning 3 next month: Most likely guilty. Seany loves to empty the dishwasher and run around with sharp objects. Did I mention going to the restroom and returning to find a tuff of blond hair on the floor, a bald spot on his head, and scissors in his hand? Did I mention, Seany's preoccupation with things he's not allowed to have? Did I mention Seany LOVES to open and empty the dishwasher anytime I leave the room.

So place your bets...

1. Who done it?

2. WHERE is my cheese grater?

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Mark read over my shoulder.

"Mark are you going to place a bet?"

"Yeah, after I find the grater."

carolyn said...

little seany sounds like the culprit but you never know...

Anonymous said...

This is like a very cool live game of Clue.....

Kathryn said...

And its still missing...