Monday, August 11, 2008

Messy boys

So, I'm sick -- I'd swear that I have strep except my throat hurts not at all nor is it swollen. I have the massive debilitating headache and the fever. I felt so chilled last night that my teeth actually chattered. That hasn't happened since my labor with Andrew.

I took a massive dose of ibuprofen and after 45 minutes my head still hurt but I could face the chicklets and whatever mess they made.

Someone unlocked the fridge. Someone did not put the chairs up on the table. Someone did not lock the pantry.

What did I find?

An entire loaf of bread in pieces on the coffee table and couches. Ryan saw me coming and tried hurriedly to clean it up and blame Sean for it.

Seany pushing the water button on the fridge with the fridge door wide open. How did he get so tall you might wonder? He pulled their picnic table over and stood on that.

As I started with the bread, Seany spotted me and busily climbed down. As I made my way toward the kitchen, Seany realized he was about to lose everything anyway. He grabbed the pitcher of apple juice and started to chug it down.

Where were Alex and Andrew? Up in Alex's room playing DS.

No comments: