Thursday, August 07, 2008

Costume morning

Lt. R. A. Devlin trying to look tough.


Lt R. A. Devlin quickly split after this picture to deal with the Sinister Seany Boy who was wielding a green and orange machine gun shouting, "Hey! OY! OY! OY! Boooshhhh!"


And I caught the tail end of PW Alex landing on his skateboard.

After the dust settled (literally the costumes are in a box in the basement), the only two I was able to pictures of were Ryan and Alex. Sean had abandoned costumes after he lost the battle for the coveted cop attire and was stuck with an Indy hat and Andrew wanted to wear the Power Ranger costume. I distinctly remember refusing to purchase a second PW costume as we already had one. How was I to know?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Hi guys, so good to here from you guys and catch up. I didn't know you were living in Payson, I grew up there (well Elk Ridge) maybe we will see you around down there. I also drove by the old hood, I heard the people we sold to foreclosed within a year! It does look bad. Glad everyone is doing well!