Tuesday, August 12, 2008

US Men's Gymnastics

Ok, that Jonathan Horton was a firecracker last night. He was cracking me up. Alex loved him, "Mommy if the rest of the team was like him, they'd win for sure." The US men took a bronze team medal. And I'm positive it was thanks to this guy. I felt inspired last night! Despite the headache from hell, the adverse side effect to the antibodic and the sore tonsils.

You go Mr. Horton! I've never seen an Olympian have so much fun. If they gave out medals for just great character and sportmanship, he'd win.

I for one am cheering for him in the individuals, he's great! Its just to bad (for him) that the Chinese men are truely several clicks better at every event then everyone else in the world. The entire world has to improve to even have a shot at the gold. Those Chinese men are amazing.

I realize this has nothing to do with the chicklets, but I can't help it. He was just so fun.

No comments: