Thursday, August 07, 2008

Can I OH MY GOSH bigger than last time?

Mr. Marsh of "Phineas and Ferb" has offered to arrange a tour for us if were ever in town. I have to figure out how to contact him. Clicking on his blogger identity didn't work. And on Disney Channel I can email the characters but do they answer the character or is that like a pretend email thing for kids. We will actually be in So Cal and Disneyland for the twix's birthdays Sept 14 thru the 19th (even maybe the 20th if we need an extra day so inclined).

Do any of my computer genius friends know how do to this? In the meantime, I'll post my email (I can always make a new one if I get bunches of spam) here and hope for the best. Please contact me "Swampy." I'm afraid to even mention it to the chicklets in case it fell through. But it would be like a dream come true for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to Disney Channel's MediaNet...
http://www.dcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?program_id=3113788&type=fact

My 6yo daughter LOVES everything Disney Channel, I know if I ever had the chance to have her meet/take a tour it would mean the world to her!!! I do admit, this is one show that my students watch and they are amazed I can name the characters and tell them the plot lines!

Hope this works!
From just another mom (and Elementary Teacher/Tech Leader)

Kathryn said...

Thanks!