Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Best Vinyl" not so much



After 3 months of unreturned phone calls, false claims, and terrible lies, I got this awful fence company to come out and fix the ugly corner of the fence, install the handrail on the porch, and fix the broken gate latches.

They charge $600 for the gate kit -- we couldn't open (or close) the gate properly because something was stripped.

We were lied to over and over again. Blatant false claims, total pack of lies we were fed. Then the real topper when I complained about all the things Mark and I had to clean up, the 'customer service' rep said, "Well it sounds like those issues are resolved." They sure don't feel resolved.

The back corner now looks like a normal fence, the porch railing has a handrail, and I will never ever use Best Vinyl nor recommend them to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Ever hear of "Petty Victories?" It means some takes joy in getting over (or what they deserve) from another. That's what this feels likes, except, I blew up to monstrous portions to make it happen, and I feel no joy, not even satisfied about the whole awful ordeal. I'm just happy not to ever have any reason to speak to any person from that awful company again.

Anybody know of an online review place I can properly post this?

1 comment:

carolyn said...

yelp it - www.yelp.com