Sunday, August 31, 2008

Treats

We had a rough morning at church with the twix. Alex didn't have his best morning ever -- struggling to get dressed, wash his face, eat his breakfast...

Andrew was like an angel among the spawn of the devil. After a bit, Alex pulled himself together. Mark told the older boys they could each pick out a treat.

Basically, any goodie they wanted. Andrew was in front of an entire aisle of cookies -- chocolate yummies galore. Alex looked at them without pleasure. Andrew said, "I really like animal cookies can I have that as my treat?" We weren't sure that it was 'treat' enough. At a buck for a jumbo bag -- it couldn't be true.

Alex headed to frozen where he chose his favorite ice cream treat of all -- Fat Boy ice cream sandwiches. These are a Utah thing -- Utah company, enormous amount of ice cream, sold at ball games, very yummy.

We checked with Andrew to make sure he really wanted the animal crackers. "Guyssss, I said that I liked the animal crackers before at my star school. Why can't you guys just let me have them?"

No comments: