Monday, August 04, 2008

I'll be Phineas so you CAN be Ferb

Alex and Andrew were gearing up for an all afternoon session of pretend. They were heading out to the garage to get their tools together. They were deciding on what to build. They were trying to agree on who would play Phineas and who would play Ferb. Since Phineas does all the talking, his was the prized part to play.

Alex: "Andrew are you sure you don't want to be Ferb? He's were all the action is. Phineas is just an idea man. Ferb's the guy with actual talent. Ferb's a man of action. Ferb can actually DO this stuff...."

Andrew: "ALLLLLLLLex, I want to be Phineas."

Alex: "But Andrew, Ferb's the one who actually builds the roller coaster or the time machine or whatever. Ferb is the one with the talent."

Andrew: "ALLLex, please let me be Phineas."

Alex: "We have to agree soon or Mommy will say that we are fighting and then we won't play at all."

Andrew: "Alex how about I be Phineas and you be Ferb."

Alex: "Ok, but NEXT time, I'll be Phineas and you be Ferb."

Andrew: "Ok."

1 comment:

swampym said...

awwwwww... you make me get all 'misty'. That is too cute.

Cheers,

Swampy
C-Creator - Phineas & Ferb